Saturday, November 5, 2011

50 years in this hair game doesn't mean shit!!!

I saw this article in the paper a few months ago. It was about an 82 year old Barber in Sherwood that was shut down and told he had to go back to school to renew his license. I did a little more research on this story cause it seemed fishy. Turns out he was shut down cause he had not renewed his license for over 3 years and he didn't need to go back to school to get his license. The gentlemen just needed to retake his practicals and pay the fees. I understand that after 50 years cutting hair he should be grandfathered in, but i do believe you still need to pay your annual fee's. I guess I'm for both sides on this one. The Barber just shut his shop down a retired instead of retaking the test, which he probably planned on doing anyways and just rode it out until they caught him. Hmmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment